Monday, July 17, 2006

Surprise visits from relatives...


... make great opportunities to clean up my house in a hurry! As usual, we had several projects underway, including 4 boxes in the living room to fill and ship to Ukraine, clean laundry waiting to be put away, etc., last night when we came home from church. We discovered we had a message from dh's cousin saying they were in town to show their son the local university campus.

We had a very productive morning! haha... and now my house is freshly vacuumed, cleaned, and straightened. The only drawing I've done today was during my son's swimming lesson this morning. Here is a sketch from a swim lesson last Thursday.

1 comment:

Robyn Sinclair said...

Hi Leslie, Congratulations on getting your blog up and running. I enjoyed your story about the motivation visitors are to housework. My house gets a thorough going over for the same reason. Now I have an Italian teacher coming a couple of times a week so it's sparkling LOL. Of course I've already enjoyed your sketches at WetCanvas.

robyn